- Jaffe, Looking Ahead: October Term 2010, 2009-2010 Cato Supreme Court Reivew163 (2010).
- Jaffe, It's My Party-Or Is It? First Amendment Problems Arising from the Mixed Role of Political Parties, 2007-2008 Cato Supreme Court Review 105 (2008).
- Jaffe, Greenwood & Greenfield, Should Corporations Have First Amendment Rights? Symposium: Corporations and the First Amendment: Examining the Health of Democracy, Seattle Law Review (Summer 2007).
- Jaffe, When Easy Cases Make Bad Law: Davenport v. Washington Education Association and Washington v. Washington Education Association, 2006-2007 Cato Supreme Court Review 115 (2007).
- Jaffe, McConnell v. FEC: Rationing Speech to Prevent "Undue" Influence,
2003-2004 Cato Supreme Court Review 245 (2004).
- Jaffe, A Page of Logic: Eldred v. Ashcroft and the Logic of a Written Constitution,
2002-2003 Cato Supreme Court Review 131 (2003).
- Jaffe & Levy, Real Campaign Finance Reform, Regulation 8 (Fall 2002).
- Jaffe, Coming Up: October Term 2002, 2001-2002 Cato Supreme Court Review 253 (2002).
- Jaffe, et al., The First Amendment and the Securities Laws, 3 Engage 26 (April 2002).
- Jaffe, Judicial Elections and Free Speech: Ethics and a Judge's Campaign Rhetoric, Selection of State Judges Symposium, University of Toledo Law Review (Winter 2002).
- Jaffe, Campaign Finance and the First Amendment, Center for Individual Freedom monograph (June 2001).
- Jaffe, Greater New Orleans Broadcasting Association, Inc. v. United States,
3 Free Speech & Election Law News 16 (Spring 1999).
- Jaffe, Herre & Carson, Eliminating Artificial Barriers to the Equitable Distribution of Hearts for Transplantation, 20 J. Corp. L. 109 (1994).
- Jaffe, "She's Got Bette Davis['s] Eyes": Assessing the Nonconsensual Removal of Cadaver Organs Under the Takings and Due Process Clauses, 90 Colum. L. Rev. 528 (1990).
- Citizens United v. FEC: A Roundtable Discussion, The Federalist Society (Feb 2010).
- Supreme Court Term, The Federalist Society (June 2008).